Colorado Regional Conference
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Registration is available at the bottom of this page.
The Colorado Regional Conference is a dynamic partnership between the Adult Congenital Heart Association and the Children’s Hospital Colorado Heart Institute. We invite patients, family members, friends and healthcare professionals to learn about specialized lifelong care for adults with congenital heart disease (ACHD) and to connect with the ACHD community. You will have the opportunity to listen and learn from experts in adult congenital heart disease.
Please join us on Saturday, May 4, 2019. Registration begins at 8:00 and the program is from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Pre-registration for patients, family members, and friends for this event is $25. Register at the bottom of this webpage. If you register before April 25, 2019, you will receive a $5 discount to the conference. On-site registration is $50.
Agenda and Speakers
- History of Congenital Heart Surgery in Colorado
- What’s New in Catheter-Based Interventions for Congenital Heart Problems
- Cardiac MRI/Cardiac CAT Scan/Echocardiography: Why, When, and How
- Exercise and Congenital Heart Disease
- Epidemiology of ACHD: Focus on Mental Illness
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Follow up: Arghhh! I Don’t Need That, I’m fixed!
- Pregnancy in Women with Congenital Heart Disease
- Cardiac Transplant for Adult Congenital Heart Survivors
- ACHD Nursing/Social Work/Psychologists: “How We Can Help”
- Advanced Directives/Palliative Care/Death and Dying
Adult Congenital Heart Association (ACHA) Membership
By registering for this conference, you automatically become a free member of ACHA. As a member, you will receive e-mail and/or postal mail from ACHA and can take advantage of all the resources and services that we offer. We're so glad to welcome you to our community!
ACHA will take digital photographs and videos at this event, which may be used for ACHA publications, social media, media releases, brochures and on ACHA's website. ACHA does not intend to use these images in any matter other than for the purpose stated above. By registering for the conference, you are granting permission for ACHA to use your image in this matter and you hereby waive the right to inspect versions of your image used for publication or the written copy used in connection with the images.
Who Should Attend?
- ACHD patients, family members, and friends
- Healthcare professionals who would like to learn more about adult congenital heart disease
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
ACHA recommends that all attendees be over the age of 18. Anyone between the ages of 13 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent. Children under the age of 13 will not be admitted.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Where can I stay if I am traveling from out of town?
If you are traveling in from out of town to attend the conference (and we hope you are), we have secured a room block at the conference venue, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver - Aurora Medical Campus. Breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi are included. The hotel is brand new and the booking link is not live yet. To book a room at the ACHA rate of $109/night plus tax, email Ross Rawliuk at Sales@expressaurora.com. He will reserve your room and contact you with a confirmation number once it is available.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email Paula Miller at email@example.com.