You can help raise awareness of adult congenital heart disease and ACHA by sharing our materials with your patients or at your ACHD program or event. These include our ACHA brochures, fact sheets, Personal Health Passport, Travel Guide and Living with ACHD guides.
Professional members get a discount on all materials. Email Liz Strauss (email@example.com) to learn more and to order.
January 19, 2022: The Clinical Impact of Pulmonary Regurgitation and Transcatheter Management Strategies, presented by Jamil Aboulhosn, MD
Click here to access the archived version of this webinar.
If you are interested in learning more about the Directory, adding a clinic or obtaining the survey materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a critical resource for our patients, caregivers and providers.
Become an ACHA Medical Professional Member
By becoming an ACHA Medical Professional Member, you help support our organization and our community—and can take advantage of these special benefits.
- A 25% discount on bulk orders of ACHA’s patient education materials, such as our Personal Health Passport and Travel Clinic Directory, available on our online store.
- An annual mailing of 50 complimentary “About ACHA” Rack Cards, 3 ACHA lapel pins, and other selected materials (per ACHD clinic). Additional lapel pins are 50% off for Medical Professional Members.
- Regular updates on ACHD/CHD professional issues, meetings, training opportunities, ACHA initiatives, and more through our monthly Medical Professional Membership email updates.
- Complimentary materials upon request to promote ACHA initiatives and events to patients (per ACHD clinic).
- Access to ACHA networking events for medical professional members.
- Opportunity to promote CHD events at your institution to ACHA’s medical professional and/or patient/family membership.
- Opportunity to promote medical studies, current research projects, and published research findings to ACHA’s patient and provider membership.
Grant Funding Opportunities
There are a number of federal agencies, foundations and professional organizations that fund research in CHD.
ACHA provides a list of these groups. It changes often and is not exhaustive. Check the list often, and work with your institution’s research administration office to find other opportunities or get more information.
National Institutes of Health, Office of Extramural Research
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA)
Grant Submission Schedule/Due Dates
Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI)
Department of Defense Peer Reviewed Medical Research Programs
Congenital Heart Disease Associations
Canadian Adult Congenital Heart Network (CACHNET)
International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ISACHD)
Northeast Pediatric Cardiology Nurses Association (NPCNA)
Society of Pediatric Cardiovascular Nurses (SPCN)
Alliance for Adult Research in Congenital Cardiology
Adult Congenital Cardiac Care Associate Research Network