You can help raise awareness of adult congenital heart disease and ACHA by sharing our materials with your patients or at your ACHD program or event. These include our ACHA brochures, fact sheets, Personal Health Passport, Travel Guide and Living with ACHD guides.
Professional members get a discount on all materials. Email Liz Strauss (email@example.com) to learn more and to order.
January 19, 2022: The Clinical Impact of Pulmonary Regurgitation and Transcatheter Management Strategies, presented by Jamil Aboulhosn, MD
Click here to access the archived version of this webinar.
Become an ACHA Medical Professional Member
By becoming an ACHA Medical Professional Member, you help support our organization and our community—and can take advantage of these special benefits.
- A 25% discount on bulk orders of ACHA’s patient education materials, including ACHA’s Travel Directory and Patient Health Passport. Visit our online store to order and use your professional member discount code when checking out.
- Access to these above materials and more on our Downloads and Resources webpage, where you are welcome to view PDFs and print any of these educational and informational pieces for use at your institution and with patients. Our educational Q&As—for no additional cost to you or your institution—are produced in a one-page format to be easy to print and share.
- 50 complimentary About ACHA Rack Cards and 3 ACHA lapel pins annually (per ACHD clinic). Additional lapel pins are 50% off for Medical Professional Members.
- Complimentary materials to promote ACHA events to patients (per ACHD clinic).
- Opportunity to promote CHD events at your institution to ACHA’s medical professional and/or patient/family membership.
- Opportunity to promote medical studies to ACHA’s patient membership.
- Opportunity to share work on current research projects or published research findings.
- Access to ACHA’s ACHD medical professional job board.
- Quarterly medical professional virtual meeting to discuss trends in CHD care and network with your peers.
- Regular updates on ACHD/CHD professional issues, meeting and training opportunities.
- Access to ACHA events for medical professionals.
- ACHA’s regular Heart Happenings and #ACHALive event e-newsletters.
Grant Funding Opportunities
There are a number of federal agencies, foundations and professional organizations that fund research in CHD.
ACHA provides a list of these groups. It changes often and is not exhaustive. Check the list often, and work with your institution’s research administration office to find other opportunities or get more information.
National Institutes of Health, Office of Extramural Research
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA)
Grant Submission Schedule/Due Dates
Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI)
Department of Defense Peer Reviewed Medical Research Programs
Congenital Heart Disease Associations
Canadian Adult Congenital Heart Network (CACHNET)
International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease (ISACHD)
Northeast Pediatric Cardiology Nurses Association (NPCNA)
Society of Pediatric Cardiovascular Nurses (SPCN)
Alliance for Adult Research in Congenital Cardiology
Adult Congenital Cardiac Care Associate Research Network