It’s time for adults with congenital heart disease to have a day of their own! The peer based support and educational program, Adult CHD Survivors of Cincinnati, is pleased to invite you to join us at Camp Joy on Saturday, August 26th for a day of activities, networking and educational opportunities with staff from Cincinnati Children’s Heart Institute. This event is FREE (travel and lodging expenses are not covered).
About ACHD Camp
Patients ages 18+ are encouraged to join us for a day away from the real world to meet other patients, try something new and just have fun! This event will encompass the Adult CHD Survivors’ motto — Encourage, Educate, and Empower — by giving the ACHD patient community a day of their own to celebrate life. This is a can-do event, where patients of all abilities can come together to socialize, share their story and learn from each other.
What to Expect
- Thanks to our wonderful sponsor, Children’s Heart Association of Cincinnati, Adult CHD Camp is FREE!
- Opportunity to participate in a variety of activities, including a ropes course, rock wall climbing, hiking, archery, canoeing, and much more!
- Educational breakout sessions with Cincinnati Children's staff
- Continental breakfast and lunch
- Water and snacks available throughout the day
- Onsite medical staff and first aid equipment
- Swag bag