Let ACHA help you recruit participants for your open research study.
To list a clinical trial or study on our website, follow these guidelines. We encourage our community to take advantage of these research opportunities.
For questions or submissions, contact us at email@example.com
All submissions should be in patient-friendly language (written at the 6th-8th grade level) and include:
- The name of the study
- The sponsor or grant awarding agency
- A brief description of the study and its goals
- End points. How will the study outcomes be measured?
- Eligibility requirements and exclusions
- Potential risk factors or side effects
- Potential benefits to the individual participant and the community
- Contact information for people interested in participating
- All submissions will be initially reviewed by a member of the research committee within four weeks’ receipt
- The submission will then be sent with comments to other members of the research committee
- The committee will recommend
- Approval with minor revisions
- Revise and resubmit
- Not approved
- The committee will also make suggestions for the proposal on request from the investigator.