Understanding Your Adult Congenital Heart Disease
Learn more about specific adult congenital heart conditions, how your heart works and key topics about living with ACHD such as pregnancy, preventing infection and travel.
ACHA Q&As provide understandable information in question and answer formats.
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
- Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries (CCTGA)*
- Coarctation of the Aorta
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Transposition of the Great Arteries after Mustard/Senning Repair
- Single Ventricle Defects and the Fontan
- Truncus Arteriosus
- Subaortic Stenosis
- Shone Syndrome
- Pulmonary Stenosis
- Eisenmenger Syndrome