Get up to date information about congenital heart conditions and important health issues
ACHA offers a wide range of Fact Sheets on specific adult congenital heart defects and key issues that can affect your health. Our current resources are listed below. We update our materials and add new topics on a regular basis--so check this site regularly.
If there is a topic or condition you would like to learn more about and you don’t see a Fact Sheet listed, let us know by emailing email@example.com.
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD)
- Atrial Septal Defect (ASD)
- Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries (CCTGA)*
- Coarctation of the Aorta
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Transposition of the Great Arteries after Mustard/Senning Repair
- Single Ventricle Defects and the Fontan
- Truncus Arteriosus
- Subaortic Stenosis
- Shone Syndrome
- Pulmonary Stenosis
- Eisenmenger Syndrome
- Resources for Living with CHD
- Quality of Life in Congenital Heart Disease
- Birth Control for Women with Congenital Heart Disease
- Pregnancy in Women with Congenital Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease and Dental Issues: What’s Up with Preventive Antibiotics?
- The Heart and Its Electrical System