Medical Professional Job Board
Interested in applying for a job?
Click on the job you’re interested in to follow the institution's instructions on how to apply.
Job Title: Toronto Outcomes Registry of Congenital Heart Disease (TORCH) Research Fellowship
• Temerty Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Ontario
• Adult congenital heart disease (ACHD) programme in the Peter Munk Cardiac Centre, University Health Network (UHN)
• Pediatric cardiology program in the Labatt Family Heart Centre, SickKids Hospital
Post Date: October 22, 2020
Job Title: ACHD Cardiologist - Assistant or Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine
Location: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania with secondary appointment at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
Post Date: October 19, 2020
Job Title: Assistant/Association Professor, Cardiology
Location: The University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, OK
Post Date: October 12, 2020
Interested in posting a job?
Please send the following information to email@example.com.
- Job title
- Hospital affiliation
- Deadline for application (if applicable)
- A PDF file that includes all pertinent information, such as job description, applicant requirements, and instructions to apply.
Pricing: $75 for a 60-day post, with a discounted rate of $50 per 60 days following.
All positions are reviewed before posting to the website. Please ensure job postings comply with all federal and state equal opportunity employment (EOE) regulations.
We encourage you to become an ACHA Medical Professional Member. As a member, you help support our organization and our community—and can take advantage of member only benefits including alerts for new job postings on ACHA’s ACHD medical professional job board. Register today by visiting our Medical Professional Membership or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.