ACHD Patient & Family Education Day
Please join us for a day of education and socializing with other ACHD patients, their families and friends, and ACHD providers. This one-day event will provide practical information for the ACHD patient, adolescents preparing to transition to adult care, and families and friends. Attendees will leave the day with a better understanding of congenital heart disease, the impact it has on their lives, how to optimize their health and the outlook of congenital heart disease treatment in the future.
This is a FREE event with lunch included!
• Patient stories
• Opportunity to meet other adults and adolescents living with congenital heart disease
• Presentations from our ACHD physicians at Lurie Children’s and Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
• In-depth discussion about the future of congenital heart disease
• Review of insurance and other helpful resources with social work
• Meet with an Adult Congenital Heart Association (ACHA) ambassador
• Breakout panels to meet other ACHD patients and discuss the transition process, women’s health and more.