DEADLINE to register is Wednesday, January 3, 2018.
Your voice matters as we unite to educate our members of Congress about congenital heart disease!
- Learn about current CHD activities in Washington D.C.
- Learn how to effectively tell your story.
- Connect with other CHD patients and professionals.
- Share your story with your members of Congress.
- Inform your legislators about the need for research and data collection.
- Make a difference on behalf of those living with CHD!
Monday, February 26th
Congenital Heart Legislative Conference
9:00am – 10:30am Registration
10:30am – 11:30am – Advocate Training
11:30am – 1:00pm – Lunch, Meet and Greet
1:00pm – 5:00pm – Advocate Training
6:00pm – 9:00pm – Reception
Tuesday, February 27th
6:45am – Buffet Breakfast
7:30am – 8:30am – Advocate Training
9:00am – 4:30pm – Hill Visits
5:00pm – 7:00pm – Closing Reception
A limited number of scholarships are available. Click here for more information and to apply. Applications must be received by December 4th.