ACHA is the only organization dedicated to serving and supporting more than one million adults with congenital heart defects, their families and the medical community. Investing in ACHA helps assure a future in which all congenital heart defect survivors get the care, education and resources they need throughout their lives.
Meeting Our Mission and Responding to the Challenge
- Patient education
- Heart to Heart Peer Mentor Program
- The Annual Conference
- ACHD Medical Accreditation Program and Registry
- Heart to Heart Education and Regional Events
- The ACHD Fellowship Program
- CHD Advocacy
Major Giving Levels
Invest in the future of the ACHA and positively improve the outcomes for all CHD patients by contributing at a special level.
- Visionary ($5000)
- Sustainer ($10,000)
- Founder ($25,000)
- Investor ($50,000)
- Naming Options ($100,000 and more)