Exhibits and Sponsorship
For ACHA’s 7th National Conference, we anticipate that approximately 400 congenital heart disease patients, family members, healthcare providers, and adult congenital heart disease experts from across the country will gather for a unique opportunity to interact, learn and build hope for the future. ACHA’s National Conference includes three educational tracks – the Patient/Family Conference, the Research Symposium, and the Health Professionals Conference. This highly anticipated event, which occurs every two to three years, is a unique opportunity to reach a local, regional and national audience.
Sponsors and exhibitors will be recognized on conference materials, which will be visible to not only the conference attendees, but also to 12,000 ACHA patient/family and medical professional members and the tens of thousands of people who access ACHA each year through ACHA’s website, social media, regional events, and various printed materials.
There are a number of opportunities available. Join us at ACHA’s 7th National Conference – Translating Quality of Care into Quality of Life.
Below is a list of exhibitors that will be attending ACHA’s 7th National Conference. Click here to learn how your organization can participate.
- Actelion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Advocate Children’s Hospital - Adult Congenital Heart Clinic
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago - Northwestern Adult Congenital Heart Center
- Bayer Healthcare
- Boston Children’s Heart Foundation, Inc.
- Children’s Hospital of Illinois - Adult Congenital Heart Program
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center - Cincinnati Adolescent and Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program
- Gilead Sciences
- Health eHeart Study
- Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center- Adult Congenital Heart Program
- i.d.mii international, inc.
- KP Law, PC
- LifeNet Health
- Massachusetts General Hospital - Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program
- Mayo Clinic - Adult Congenital Heart Disease Program
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Pediatrix Cardiology
- PICS Foundation
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association
- Rush University Medical Center - Rush Center for Congenital and Structural Heart Disease
- St. Jude Medical
- Stanford University Medical Center - The Adult Congenital Heart Program at Stanford
- Texas Children's Hospital - Texas Adult Congenital Heart Program
- United Therapeutics Corporation
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center - Adult Congenital Heart Disease Practice
- University of Chicago Medicine - The Adult Congenital Heart Center
For any questions regarding Exhibits or Sponsorship Opportunities,
please contact Danielle Smith at email@example.com or (856) 642-4419.
Thank you again to all of our exhibitors, sponsors, participants and guests.