This February, and especially during CHD Awareness Week, the Adult Congenital Heart Association is running a grassroots awareness and public relations campaign during Heart Month to educate the public about CHD—specifically to help educate the world that CHDs are the number one birth defect and that they require lifelong care.
Whether you have a CHD or a loved one in your life with a CHD, you can use your Facebook page to help us spread the word by updating your Facebook cover and profile photos with our pre-designed templates. Additionally, you'll be able to download a CHD awareness badge that you can share with your real-life and Facebook friends.
Obtaining these cover photos and badges is easy, all you have to do is follow these instructions:
- Visit the ACHA Facebook page
- Click on the “Photos” tab
- Select “Albums”
- Click on the Heart Month Cover Pictures, Heart Month Profile Pictures or Heart Month Badges album. You can also just use the direct links we've added here!
- Click on the cover, profile or badge that you wish to download.
- For badges, simply click "share" (above the comment box).
- For cover and profile pictures, either right-click on the photo and choose "save picture as," or at the bottom of the picture, click "options," then "download."
- Save the picture to your desktop (or wherever you like to save pictures) and upload as you would any other picture to your own Facebook page and help spread the word!
Thank you for your unwavering support!